Selecting Your Pre-seeded Trays
There are so many options to choose from!
We have multiple options for pre-seeded trays. It can get confusing, this is to help you choose what seeds you would like and how would like to grow them.
What does this mean? Keep on reading!
When ordering you can choose:
- One type of plant per tray
- How you want to grow
- What grow medium to use
Plants Per Tray
Each Nullam Unit has a different amount of trays for growing.
- The NuGarden Mini has 2 trays. This would be suitable for a family of 2-4 A family of four if your growing herbs or a family of two if you are growing salads/veggies.
- The NuGarden has 4 trays. This would be suitable for a family of 4 for herbs and veggies.
- The NuFarm has 8 trays. This would be suitable for a family of 6 or more. This would also be useful for a classroom of students to do experiments.
- When placing your order choose from the drop down menu which plants you would like to grow.
Microgreens & Full Size
From the drop down menu you can also choose how you would like to grow your plants in size. There are two options, microgreens, and full size.
- Microgreens: Edible young greens produced from various kinds of vegetables, herbs, or other plants. They range in size from 1 to 3 inches. Multiple seeds planted close together will grow microgreens.
- FullSize: There will be four plants per tray which will result in a full size plants production.
We have two types of growing to choose from, dirt or hydroponic. This is a personal preference which you can choose.
- Hydroponic: Vermiculite is used as the growing medium for the plants. Some people prefer to grow hydroponically because it's less likely to have flies. However you have to make sure you are on top of the watering and nutrients.
- Dirt: Soil is used are the growing medium for the plants. Soil is more forgiving because it has natural nutrients in it.