No Churn Fresh Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
2 Cups Whipping Cream
1 300ml Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 Cup Fresh Mint leaves, lightly packed
1 Tbsp Sugar
1/3 Cup Water
1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
Makes 1 very full loaf pan.
Depending if you are having as a side salad or for a meal.
1. Place mint leaves, water and sugar in a blender or food processor until smooth as possible. Pour through fine strainer, let the foam settle, and scoop off the top.
2. Whip whipping cream until hard peak. About 3-5 mins.
3. Add vanilla to the sweetened condensed milk, mix completely. Next add fresh mint extract, and mix completely.
4. Slowly fold the sweetened condensed milk mixture into the to whip cream. Do a little at a time to make sure it is all mixed before adding more.
5. Add one cup of chocolate chips, and pour into a loaf pan to freeze overnight.