Who doesn't love a good pizza night at home? It's Friday and tonight, Margarita Pizza is on the menu! Topped with plenty of cheese, tomatoes and fresh basil, it doesn't get any better than this delicious za!
- 1 cup warm Water
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 tsp Dry Active Yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups Flour
- Pasta Sauce
- Fresh Sliced Mozzarella Cheese
- Grape Tomatoes, sliced in half
- Fresh Basil Leaves
1. In a mixing bowl, add warm water and yeast. Let sit until yeast has risen and fluffed up. Add honey, oil and salt. With a dough hook attachment mix together in the bowl. Add in flour, and mix until a smooth dough has formed, 5-8 minutes. Add more flour if the dough is super sticky to the touch.
2. Let dough rest on the counter until it has doubled in size. About 20 mins.
3. Prepare toppings while the dough is resting. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
4. Roll out the pizza dough into 1 large pizza or 2 small ones.
NULLAM NOTE: The dough rises a lot so roll thin if you prefer thin crust pizza.
5. Add pizza sauce, cheese and tomatoes. Place on a floured pizza pan and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and allow to cool down, about 3-5 minutes. Add fresh basil on top, slice and enjoy!